To avoid unnecessary charges and delays and to ensure your customers receive the highest quality customisation, we've broken down our Artwork Proofs to help you understand the artwork approval process.
When you receive your artwork proof from our Studio Team, either via email or through your portal, it is important that you fully read and check not only the design but also the information in your proof. Once your proof has been accepted by yourself, the next stage is production and no further changes can be made.
All our proofs are sent white-label and we recommend that you share these with your customer(s) for approval by them, prior to accepting them with us.
The proof provides a visual of the elements and the positioning as they will appear on your finished job. Your proof is low resolution and there may also be some colour variation between your proof and the final printed product, especially if you are viewing this on a smart phone or tablet.
Below is a visual of what your Print Proof will look like:
Note the 6 important areas
- System Order Number: This is the unique order number that can be used to identify your order with us.
- Design Height & Width: This is the approximate height and width of your print. This is not the exact size and actual size may vary slightly.
- Design Preview: This is the actual preview of your logo/design and the closest representation of how your design is going to print.
- Position Information: This section of the proof contains key information relating to positioning of your print applications on your garments.
- Customisation Type: This is the customisation option selected for your order.
- Order Notes: This section of the proof will contain any key notes that yourself and our production team should know about your order.
When you're ready to approve your artwork, simply click the 'Accept' button on the artwork screen in your portal or reply back to the email from our Studio Team stating 'Accepted'.
If you require changes to your proof, click the 'Decline' button in your portal and then clearly provide your amendment instructions. If you have received your proof via email from our Studio Team, respond to this email clearly providing your amendments instructions.
Take time in reviewing your proofs prior to accepting them, once accepted any reprints will be charged.
Please bare in mind, any amendments or delays to accepting your artwork may affect your original completion date.
Once you have approved your artwork, the fun begins! Our production team will get to working on your order. Please bare in mind that we can't make any amendments to artwork at this stage.
We strongly recommend that you share the proofs provided by our Studio Team with your customer(s), this will prevent any miscommunication between your customer(s), yourselves and us. All proofs and documents from us are white-label and are intended for you to share with your customer(s).